As I’ve stated many times — I like to take Adventures!
Many of these revolve around nature, exploring, and traveling. I get a rush from roaming through mountain ranges, hiking among the trees, and staring at the stars. I believe my love for hiking has had a direct impact on how I view my mission for a sustainable future.
Mainly this website will detail home renovation, clean technology, and sustainable living. However, I might throw a travel blog in every now and again 🙂
Past Hiking Adventures:
1. Angels Landing at Zion National Park in Utah: Completed in 2017
2. The Appalachian Trail: Completed 550 miles from Georgia to Virginia in 2015
3. Redwood National Forest in Oregon: Visited in 2014
4. Devils Causeway in Colorado: Completed in 2014 and repeated in 2016
5. Pictured Rocks in Michigan: Explored in 2017
6. Cottonwood-Marble Canyon Loop in Death Valley: Completed in 2018